Allan Ayers

,

I applied to the program after seeing the outstanding value that the program truly offers. The course costs around $13K, yet many employers value the educational achievement at $10K+ per year from a salary standpoint, therefore the long-term value far outweighs the short-term cost. Not only this, but the overall educational basis and understanding that you receive is incredible.

My current role as at Walmart requires that I have knowledge in many different segments of the overall business and I truly believe this program has set me up for success. The realization I had early-on was how the program perfectly mixes the technical knowledge seen in many engineering roles with the reality of management and decision-making in business. Because decisions made in so many jobs can have a significant impact to the value an organization brings to their customers, having the knowledge learned in the MSOM program can help you make the most efficient decisions necessary to thrive and lead your organization down the path of success.

The teachers within the MSOM are also top-tier. Before joining the program, I was concerned whether I could balance the workload of the program while working full-time, but the quality of teaching truly countered the workload. Although you cover many different topics, the teachers put virtually every point into a true to life view so you don’t have to go back and relearn the concepts after class, and you can instead implement the topics immediately.

Lastly, I just want to say thank you to everyone that has had a part in building the program to what it is today. You are changing so many lives for the better and I am forever grateful.