Dan Wooten

,

After studying business management in my undergrad, I worked in operations for a few years before deciding to pursue a graduate degree.  I wanted to find an online operations management program that was challenging, affordable, differentiating, and that catered to working professionals. The MSOM program was a perfect fit and greatly helped me improve my knowledge, skills, and abilities to become a better operations professional and leader.  

The courses in the MSOM program are built around universal operations management decisions that are encountered in all industries. Strategic management was an especially helpful course in teaching strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation to move a company toward its core objectives. Project management courses provided the framework and practice to organize and carry-out projects of all sizes. Leadership and change management courses provided the knowledge and skills to help direct and motivate people.  

Going through this program and earning the MSOM degree and Project Management graduate certificate has already helped me become a stronger professional and develop new skills. I am excited to continue learning and see what doors of opportunity are opened down the road.